7/17/2009

Detox??

So in light of my dance with the grouper a few weeks ago, my family insisted I needed to be "cleaned" out. Like a ray of light from heaven my aunt found this man with a foot detoxification tub and decided that this was what I needed.

Now I have heard about these foot baths and was very skeptical about how a tub of water with salt and electricity can pull toxins out of the sole of your feet. I mean really?? You can read more here about it. I mean I keep searching for holes in my feet that's gonna take ALL my toxins out. I eat so much.. would it all pass.

So we started with me and clean water, two spoons of sea salt and a copper electric device, oh and my feet. I was asked to say a prayer while i dissolved the salt in the water and he flipped the on switch. I had to sit still for 30 mins (what? you serious?) while this detoxifies me. A few minutes into the procedure the water starts to turn uhm BROWN. A kinda murky looking brown too with some seaweed like thing... ah WTH!! Then it starts to turn to a murky green and the seaweed multiplies. Jeez, I does eat real crap but this is really coming from my body?

He starts to ask me questions now. Do I have high cholesterol? Ah I dunno.. who does check that? Is your blood presure high? AH I dunno.. I doh check that. Do you have belly pains? What you mean belly pain? Mi belly does hurt me sometimes.. yuh mean like that? *blank stare* He then proceeds to tell me that if my period is coming it going to come. Ah duh!! (That shit better come!! lol)

After 30 minutes he turns off the machine and says "you family is a strong family boy". (My cousin also did the process). Our "water" had nothing apparently. There was no sign of toxins *side eye*. No lymphmatic problems, no liver problems, no blood, no eye, no cold, no. So you trying to tell me ALL the shit I does eat, there is NO toxins in my body?? Nice!! So why the water brown/green then?? Apparently no matter if there is a foot in the tub or not the water is going to get dark because it's an electric copper device and water and salt causes a reaction. Sooo.. if de water getting green/brown either way how they really tellin you what toxin come out? LIES!!

So what is the verdict? I wasted $275. I didn't mention I had to pay before ent?? Steups... 30 minutes of sitting still and a pain in my hip after I got up. *Goes back to eating junk*

0 Growth Spurts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails