7/06/2009

Dance with a Grouper!!!

So here I was, writing up a nice "where I was" post when I was attacked by a grouper. Well I should put attacked in inverted commas, because not that I was physically attacked by the dam fish, but it did make me physically itch for a whole day and a half (and counting).

Apparently that fish greedier than me and does eat everything including nickle. As a result a lot of people have allergic reactions to it. So if is so...tell me why my parents dem have it to cook and how come this is the first time in my life I eating this fish? And why de arse of all the things I allergic to it had to be this? Mind you the steam fish and rice I cook it with went down REAL good eh!! But it ent worth the scale like skin I now have, with the persistent itching, and me being covered in calamine lotion from head to toe. It also ent worth me sitting in the dam Emergency Room for 12 hours waitin on them to give me 2 unworthy injections in my butt and having to wait another half hour before I could feel mi leg again. And it sure as heck ent worth me waking up at 1 am later in the night STILL covered in scales and itching. I know me ent going back up to the morgue... I mean hospital cause I sure as day know if I hear them ring that bell for the orderlies to put me on the ward I running outta there real quick.

So I'm here, itching and cussing and wishing I did pick up the chicken to stew instead of that dam grouper!! Steups.

1 Growth Spurts:

GirlBlue said...

and I'm in woo hooo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails