5/27/2010

While you're reading this I will be seated in the hall for my graduation. All antsy and jittery and nervous. Not because it's graduation and I don't know one soul graduating (I've done that before) but because I'm actually very worried about sitting down there for at least five hours (we have a rehearsal before the actual grad). Do I take the chance and take my meds before I go there and pray I stay up? Don't take them? Take just the nerve meds? Lol. Seems so trivial eh but can be a major deciding factor in if I actually am able to walk up on that stage and cross it and not have to be assisted or leave. Sigh.

But back to graduation lol. I have been trying to down play it. I actually finished my degree last year, but my happy self was so glad to take a trip. While I was on said trip I realized that the grad ceremony was going on as I checked. Lmao. My mother was not too happy about that. I wasn't too interested in doing the ceremony but as I think about it now, I'm excited about it. I've worked really really hard. I was the only female in my year and entering a new, male dominated work force. It was a push and a shove and a push to deal with some of my professors and classmates but I have had great results and need to celebrate it. (I keep my geekdom quiet lol) Especially in the midst of all the other things that were going on in my life.

So tomorrow I celebrate success. And it starts off a great weekend where I plan to celebrate life, health, good friends and my love for music. (Mr. Pain you better go on vacation)

0 Growth Spurts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails