5/30/2011

Turn to where??

I am sure sleep would not be visiting me tonight. I have so much going on around me right now. My brain is on extreme ramble.

I always feel like when it's on this channel it always has to get to black out before I start to get proper reception again. I think it's going to last through the week. Besides the emotional cloud right now I also have to deal with making some tough decisions professionally in a few days. And based on how I'm feeling right now I may be leaning more to relocating than staying.

I feel like sometimes I'm ready to spread myself thin being there for others but sometimes unable to give myself the same strength to be there for myself. Or even to let ppl be there for me. I always think other ppl have their own shit to deal with and so I just deal.

But I think I have a little too much going on right now for me to "just deal" alone. But Im afraid to turn to someone right now. I love my friends/family to death but I feel like I need unbiased ears and unhoneyed lips.

*Big Sigh*

I guess it's one day at a time.

0 Growth Spurts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails