5/30/2011

Wow... and wow

I decided today that I needed to start writing again. So I logged back into my blogger to "catch up". Lo and behold my last post is exactly how I'm feeling today. A little more than a year ago and I'm waiting for another "mark to buss". Only this time I know what the mark is and I pray that it doesn't really buss.

But yea. TODAY I'm in a position that I can't find anyone to talk to about it. I'm afraid to turn to the people I'm accustomed talking to for fear that they would make me realise that how I am feeling about the situation is true and will confirm that I am really hurt and it's not a figment of my imagination. Well that, and that one of the persons that I usually talk to is part of this feeling at the moment. Lol.. weird.

I hope that occupying my time here will take me through this phase as easy as possible.

0 Growth Spurts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails