1/09/2009

2008 Lessons

2008 allowed me to learn a lot about myself. Good things and bad things.

I’ve learnt that:

I have a lot to offer and some people are sometimes blind to that.

My medication makes me an emotional wreck.

I can tolerate things for a long time

Decisions cannot always be made right away.

I consider other people’s feelings a little too much.

Life has this way of stopping you from doing things that you may regret later down.

Happiness for me is love.

Relationships ships for me are love.

Not everyone understands what “I love you” means and stands for.

People cannot hide who they really are for very long. In time their true selves manifest.

Having a few good, supportive friends can power a whole movement.

Living by the credo “Do unto others as they would do unto you” is hard. Sometimes you want to treat people exactly as they treat you.

I cannot forget and it sometimes makes it hard for me to forgive.

Trust is something I hold dearly and once broken changes the whole dynamics.

I appear easily fooled and sometimes gullible.

People doubt my intelligence because I am not a talker.

My intelligence, my dreams and my personality encourages other people to be good people.

Someone can love me forever.

1 Growth Spurts:

Wuzdescene said...

Ah likin de new look ... it's very fresh ... and symbolic of a new start fuh tru!

Related Posts with Thumbnails