1/29/2009

Terror

So I woke up this morning with a stomach virus. Or should I say the stomach virus woke me at 4am. I thought nothing of the loud noises my stomach was making and the nausea I was kinda feeling at that time. I just blamed it on the Wendy's nuggets I ate at 12am. While eating them I thought they weren't cooked, but you know Ms. Greedy.

At 8am I was in hell. The only signs of sickness i show is usually vomiting. I throw up when anything happens. My mom dubbed me iron belly since I was a kid, cause no matter what I just vomited when I was sick and back to games. Today was a whole new ball game. At one point I was just throwing up air. Thank god nothing can leak from my ears. For hours I was confined to one area of the bathroom. By 1pm I had the feeling of fire in my legs. By 5pm, my back and my legs belonged to someone else. And it still does. As a result of so much dehydration my body is starting to cramp up. The pain is unexplainable. I ave really really bad periods, this is NOTHING like it. All I could do today was roll around in my bed. Nothing was easing anything. My head was on fire. Right now I'm typing to take my mind off of my lower body pain. My body is shot. I havent eaten. Im afraid to. My sister thank God brought me some pediolyte that the pharmacist suggested. But the pain in my lower body is ecruciating. I'm thinking if there is no ease by 11pm I have to go to the hospital. I'm starting to feel like my legs are going numb.

I won't wish this on anyone. I'm not even sure how I got it. It can be transmitted in the air or it could be the food I ate. Who knows. I just know I need this pain to end. I can't take any painkillers because I haven't eaten. What to do?? Lord knows if tomorrow is anything like today, I won't have the energy to push through. And they say tomorrow may not be any better. Sigh...

0 Growth Spurts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails