1/17/2009

Today...

started off as a good day. So why am I now in tears? Steups. First I was really annoyed. I'm getting so tired of this dam badgering by people. Some just don't get the point. Badger, badger badger. I dunno what else I have to say for you to understand that you're annoying to me now. Wait, I think I've said it to you before so I dunno what else has to be said. Then the annoyance was met with disappointment from something else.

Then I got pissed. Some folks are so caught up in the material things and how things and people look and appear to be that they seem to not see people for who they are. What's the big deal with trying to make other people think a certain way about you because of how you look? When it comes down to it, does it really matter?

Sigh, steups. I am just really annoyed!!!

0 Growth Spurts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails