1/13/2009

Tomorrow is...

or better be..BRACES COME OFF DAY.

I wrote a recap of my life with braces HERE. Well as can be seen my December take off date was pushed back by my orthodontist cause he insisted he was still seeing a little space at the top. I wasn't seeing a space but I guess I don't have M.D after my name. So after much back and forth. Me telling him that I don't care about space at the top anymore... TAKE THEM OFF. And he telling me he's not cause when he does and I see a space I will be upset. At the end of the appointment, I had braces still on and rubber bands on the top alone. In addition I was to wear up/down rubber bands for the net month. Uhm.

One more month, and I wore no dam rubber bands. I am utterly tired of these dam things in my mouth. Lol. Just one more month yes, but I could not take it for just one more month. I was going crazy. I had already broken a few brackets eating things I was not suppose to. One more month, was sending me up a wall.

Tomorrow I will learn if my lack of discipline for just one more month will result in my orthodontist walking around with a big braces bite on his hand. I swear, if he tells me ONE MORE MONTH with these things I am going to resort to physical emotions. And I know he knows I would too. So for his life I think he should take them off.

I keep saying I don't see much changes in my face but I realise there are some. Well, I can see that my teeth are straighter down. They also appear smaller, which I hate. No one really recognizes me lol. I went to my uncles house for thanksgiving and 10 mins later everyone was like "Wait is Penze!" *rolleye*


This is me before braces and a pic taken last week:


















So I'm READY!! READY!! And Dr. Smith better be ready to take them off or to take on a BITE!!!


EDIT: My hair has surely grown though... lol

2 Growth Spurts:

clivia said...

jus please dont Bite the man.. PLEASE!!
and wait a few days before you eat Toast...and Gum..lol and dumpling

Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness said...

Girl the only thing i want to bite into today is a THICK toasted sandwich...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails