1/12/2009

One Down...

So we're in the second week of January. The second week of 2009 and things are going good. I've had one break down day that was triggered by me not taking my meds so it doesn't really count.

I'm happy. School is going good and should be great for the next ten weeks. I think I'm really happy with my decisions on how I want to approach this new year and the fact that I have stuck with them so far. It's strange that others have sensed that "Not fighting" stance and seem to want to push me to try extra with things that I'm fed up of. I refuse to get into that zone again cause when it comes down to it, I'm the one that suffers.

What amazes me with life is that some people only react when they think they are about to loose. All year some friends have been acting unfriend like. I kept trying and trying with them, but continued to get hurt. After futile attempts I decided for the new year I wasn't going to try so hard anymore. Surely I was beginning to be a bother, or was attempting to have something that another person didn't want. I didn't want anyone forcing themselves. So I step into '09 to sit back and all attempts are now being made to be FRIENDS again. I'm shocked and even a bit confused. Should I take this re birth of enthusiasm and be the friend or fall into the "too late" mode? What if I decide to return the feelings now and then it get's thrown into my face? Sigh... Life eh.. it's weird.

But I'm enjoying my new weeks and praying everyday that I continue to grow as the time passes.

0 Growth Spurts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails