1/14/2009

Memories

So my birthday is creeping up. I sit and remember my last birthday and all the hullabaloo. Lol. I remember being so upset at my cousin for wanting to go home to change when I was soo geared up to go get drinks and eat wings with her and my mom. I was PO when we got to the house for her to change and she moving slow as snails and mommy sending me to turn on the light. Wuh de hell we need light for when we not staying long? I walking to the light cussing bout "light for what, light for what..." when the following happens (Sorry it's kinda dark):




Oh to have something like that again for this birthday, with all my friends and family.

1 Growth Spurts:

Beenie Girl said...

SLOW AS A SNAIL? I was not moving so slow! I was only wondering why you wouldn't stop quarreling and go turn on the darn light! LOL

Sorry we punk'd you cuz, but it was fantastic! Sigh, wish we could do it again this year for real!

Related Posts with Thumbnails